Delivery of a 45-60 minute training session followed by activities to ensure follow up activity is taken. Whole session should be occupy a 2 hour twilight or daytime session.
Full arrangement and delivery of a 2 hour INSET session aimed at secondary teachers
- Why subject teachers should link their subject to careers & the research that proves links to raised attainment, attendance and outcomes.
- How to get on board WITHOUT negatively affecting workload
- Guidance on free resources available
- Support to individual departments or subject areas to develop good practice
- includes responses to short queries from subject areas or departments for 1 month after delivery.
Cost £350 within 60 mins travel time from central London. Further distances can be accommodated but may be charged at a higher rate to reflect travel time.
- 1 hour Zoom or Teams presentation leaving staff with task to support implementation of Gatsby Benchmark 4
- PDF or Word versions of handouts and instructions as well as the presentation.
- Question and Answer session at the end of the session.